Why do artist have to ruin good music? I mean seriously. Kanye West RUINED Daft Punk. You can't just take Harder Better Faster Stronger and use it in a rap song. It's just crazy. Seriously would you rather listen to this---->
Or this?---->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBgnoEY4iM (sorry I could only provide the link)
It's obvious which one is better. At least Daft Punk doesn't have profanities in every sentence. It really just annoys me when people turn good music into shit.
Announcing Real Japanese Cooking!
1 year ago
I agree with you about how some musicians turn original stuff into something so bad with curse words and remixes of daft punk songs. And although I respect Kanye STRICTLY as a musician, using curse words is not the best way to win Grammys.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of Kanye, for starters.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure we have our different views on music, but i agree when you say that you don't like when musicians ruin a song. It's little things like auto tune or unnecessary repeated words and especially profanity.