So this is only a rough draft.
On our second trip to the city, I feel as if it wasn't as good as the first. My group this time was somewhat disorganized. I sadly did not get to see the shop windows nor did I get to see the tree at Rockefellar Center.It was a pretty good trip though. I loved how at the Jewish Museum, they kept calling secondary colors primary colors. It took so much for me to keep from laughing!
Since I'm used to walking everywhere I go, walking through the city was just like any other time I have walked anywhere. It didn't take much for me to navigate through the city streets. Everyone else thought otherwise though. So from then on we went subway hopping. It got so confusing after a while! There was one part that made my day. There was a man on one of the trains and he was obviously drunk. He was a nice guy and he was collecting money for the homeless. He serenaded a girl that was sitting beside him, but she just blew him off. If I had the chance, I would probably have given him some money, but I had to save the rest for dinner.
Fela! I had heard so many good things about this show, so I was expecting more from it. I was impressed by the dancing and music. I liked it so much I was dancing in my seat. But I felt as though it was not as good as we were told. The way they told the story, it was so confusing to me! All in all though, I really like it. I just wish it gave me more of a sense of story.
If there was one thing I could say about this trip it is that it was a bit dissapointing. All of the things I wanted it to be, seeing the shops, seeing the tree, and seeing Fela! wasn't what I expected. I really wish it could have been as good as I had imagined.
Announcing Real Japanese Cooking!
1 year ago
Hi. Ok, this is fine for a blog comment, but when we're recruiting, to write something that is this negative isn't going to work put up on the website. So, why not just take what was good and go from there. Normally, I do not censor, but up on the website it is marketing, not the truth. So figure out how to spin it, and then do that.
ReplyDelete